|Reading Comprehension for Ages 4 to 8
"The Beautiful Princess Without a Face"
Prepared by Teacher Samantha Phoenix
1. What was the name that Daddy used for Sarah?
B. Little One
C. Little Princess
2. Who gave Sarah her doll?
C. Santa Clause
D. Her grandmother
3. What was Sarah’s name in Doll Land?
4. Sarah loved to help the other members of the
5. Do you think that the animals were sad that the
Princess did not notice them?
6. How did the princess get home from the pond?
A. Her pet wolf lead her home
B. She walked
C. She flew
D. Her father came to get her
7. What did the princess like to feel?
A. Touch of her father’s hand
B. Her mother’s hair
C. The water in the pond
D. The floor of her Tepee
8. What are the five senses that the Princess
wanted to be able to have?
9. How do you think Sarah felt when she could
not see, hear or taste?
10. How would you feel if you lost your face and
could not talk?
Reading Comprehension Worksheet & Printable
|Illustrator's Pencil Drawing
for "The Beautiful Princess Without a Face"