Reading Comprehension Worksheet & Printable
|Reading Comprehension for Ages 4 to 8
"A Message of Love"
Prepared by Teacher Samantha Phoenix
1. Where did Linda find the quilt?
A. In the cedar chest
B. In Grandmother’s bedroom
C. In the chest of drawers
D. In the attic
2. Where would Grandmother and Linda work on
the quilt’s scrapbook?
A. On the front porch
B. In the living room
C. In the kitchen
D. On the front lawn
3. What kind of material did Grandmother use for
the quilt top?
A. New material from the store
B. Flour sacks
C. Material from old clothes worn by the
D. Table cloths
4. What birthday did Linda wear the special dress?
5. What material was the dress made out of ?
6. What did Linda’s Daddy bring home from
A. A Jeep
B. A Monkey
C. A Snake
D. A Bird
7. Where was Linda’s Daddy during WWII?
B. Pearl Harbor
8. Where did Linda find the note from
1. In the scrapbook
2. In the dresser
3. In the cedar chest
4. Under the blue square on the quilt
9. What did the kids collect during the break in the
quilting party? What did they use to collect the
10. Do you have a special memory or memories
that you could put in a scrapbook? List some of
|Illustrator's Line Drawing
for "A Message of Love"